Vivi 26" European electric city bike with step frame design, high-quality aluminum frame, powerful 250W high-speed brushless motor, larger capacity 48V/7.8 AH removable battery, high-strength steel front shock Fork, mechanical front and rear disc brakes, more comfortable and stable riding.Equipped with a Shimano 7-speed transmission system, 3 riding modes, the electric bike can reach a speed of 20mph and support 22-25 miles (electric bike mode) to 44-50 miles (assist mode) riding mileage. More freedom for commuter travel!
Brakes: Front and Rear Disc Type Mechanical Disc Brakes
Fork: High Strength Aluminum Fork
Plug type: EU
Motor Power: 250W
Mode: Ordinary Bicycle / Pure Electric / Pedal Assisted
Motor: 250W High Speed Brushless Gear Motor
Battery: Removable 48V 7.8Ah Lithium Battery
Power Gear: Shimano 7-Speed Gear
Max Speed: 32km/h 20MPH
Max Load: 330LBS/150KG
Wheel Diameter: 66cm/26 inch
Wheel Size: 26 inch X1.95 Mountain Professional Wheels
Pure Electric Bicycle Mode: 13-16Mph, 35-40km/22-25miles
Pedal Assist Mode: 9.5-13Mph, 65km-80km/44-50miles
Charging Time: 4-6 hours
Rear Rack Height: 72 cm/30 inch
Handlebar Length: 65 cm/25 inch
Electric Bicycle Weight: 70 IBS/32.5KG
Total Size: 185x110cm/73x43inch
Folding Size: 102x81cm/40.2x31.9inch
- 【Humanized design】E-cruiser with an upright riding position, and a user-friendly step-through frame，with a casual curve and a stepping beach cruiser design that make riding more comfortable and smoother.
- 【250W Powerful Motor】The powerful motor system has been carefully developed to deliver a seamless, powertrain gentle performance and achieve a top speed of 25 km/h(15 mph). It is designed for trips in the city and commuting.
- 【Large-capacity lithium battery】Removable 48V 7.8AH lithium ion battery, weighs 2.9 kg/6.40lb.Equipped with a smart lithium battery charger, it only takes 4-6 hours to fully charge, allowing you to ride long distances without worry.Supports 22-25 miles (Ebike mode) to 44-50 miles (assist mode) riding per charge, excellent battery life not afraid of high loads and durability.
- 【Shimano Professional System】With a 7 speed Shimano transmission system, it can handle mountain roads. Regardless of the slope or terrain, gears can keep us pedaling at a comfortable speed (or rhythm).
- 【3 working modes】With the display on the left handle of the e-bike, you can easily switch between 3 modes and 3 auxiliary levels, or check battery data, turn on the light system, etc. Ideal for everyday use.
- 【Dual shock absorption design】The front and rear double disc brakes, seven-speed control, and double shock absorption ensure your safety.26" anti-skid anti-vibration tire, wear-resistant anti-skid tread and high-quality shock absorber, the combination of the aluminum frame and the aluminum front fork provides a smooth riding experience and helps you pass unimpeded.
- 【Removable design】Equipped with a safe and easy-to-remove battery, you can carry it for charging at home or in the office, which is safe and convenient to avoid theft.With waterproof detachable cable and detachable battery design, it is easier and more convenient to replace accessories.
- 【LED headlight design】With LED headlights, use fenders, rear frames, headlights and taillights to illuminate your ride. The operation feels good and the reaction is sensitive.
- 【Installation and after-sales service】85% of electric city bicycles have been assembled, just assemble the front wheel, bicycle seat, pedals, and fix the handles in place. Provide after-sales service such as accessories 24 hours a day, so there is no worries about using it.
- 1 x Electric Bicycle
- 1 x Removable Lithium-Ion Battery
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Instruction
Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures. Thank you.
- VIVI mountain bikes are only suitable for road and mountain biking, not for off-road, downhill, or extreme sports.
- The riding slope is controlled below 10 degrees.When braking the brake, please brake the front wheel before braking the rear wheel.
- When riding in public areas, obey local laws and regulations such as drving license, license plates, safety helmets, and driving restrictions.
- Please wear a helmet during the ride.