FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS · 15-35 DAYS DELIVERY · EASY RETURNS · 1 YEAR WARRANTY
Note: Free shipping on all orders.Bicycle parts are shipped from Hong Kong warehouse, delivery time is 15-35 working days.
The Bicycle Saddle Tube are suitable for VIVI's Bikes：
Saddle Tube A：Suitable for H6/H7/MO26SH/MT26H 26" Wheels E-Bikes
Saddle Tube C：Suitable for FM20/F20/MT20 20" Wheels E-Bikes
Material: Aluminium Alloy
Tube thickness: 2.5mm
To fit frame seatpost hole:
Packing size: 18.1*3.15*3.15inch/46*8*8cm
- Standard Dimensions: Length: 13.8" (350mm); Diameter: 25.4mm/27.2mm/28.6mm/30.4mm/30.8mm/31.6mm; Tube Thickness: 0.09" (2.5mm)
- Aluminum alloy material: The bicycle seatpost is made of aluminum alloy, which is lightweight and durable, with high strength. Polished anodized finish, never rust.
- Sturdy and Durable: The seatpost is one of the important accessories of the bike, a more sturdy design inside will greatly improve the quality of the seatpost, which can support your weight well.
- Easy Installation: Simply unbolt the old seat and remove the seatpost, then attach the seat to the new seatpost and install it into your bike frame.
- Universal Interchangeable: Compatible with most road bikes, fixed gear bikes, mountain bikes, downhill bikes, track bikes, MTB, BMX, DH, etc.
1 x Original Universal Bicycle Saddle Tube
Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures. Thank you.
- 1.Please do measure and confirm the exact post diameter that you need for your bike before purchasing,thank you for your support.
- 2.Please measure the correct diameter required before purchasing. No saddle clips, only suitable for bicycle saddles with clips.
- 3.If you find it hard to turn the fixing bolt at first time, please insert the post into bike frame hole and lock the seatpost clamp, then you can turn the bolt easily with a hexagon screwdriver. After the bolt is moved at first time, it can be moved easily afterwards.
- 4.Normally it's not supposed to put over 330 lbs(150kg) on this seatpost.